Friday, December 16, 2011

Thu, Dec 15, 2011 1:15 PM Central
Danada County Trails
Ran:    11.1 miles
Time:  1:35:00 (hh:mm:ss)
Pace:  8:34 minutes/mile 
Temperature:  39°

Another lunch time run at work. Very windy, which made it feel colder that it was. I had set my Garmin to run the Course to utilize the map function which worked but it did not track my run. It is very confusing using the Course, I select the Course, hit Enter at the "Do Course" prompt and then if it finds the Course it tracks the run, sometimes you have to hit the start/stop button, well this time I didn't hit the start/stop button, the Course Map screen worked fine showing me the my position on the Course so I assumed it was tracking the run, sadly it didn't track the run. Sometimes when I hit the start/stop button after hitting enter at the "Do Course" prompt it stops and I have to hit the start/stop button again. Confusing, I think the best approach is to always hit the start/stop button and if it stops hit it again.

Click for Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment