Saturday, October 8, 2011

Wed, Oct 5, 2011 6:15 PM Central
Oak Lawn Neighborhood
Ran:    4.00 miles
Time:  36:00 (hh:mm:ss)
Pace:  09:00 minutes/mile 
Temperature:  63°

John, Andy and I on our 4 mile training run. I learned something about my Garmin during this run. After 1 mile it started beeping, I couldn't read the display because is was dusk and the print was small, so I just started hitting the lap and start/stop button to get it to start working again but nothing worked, I tried turning if off and on again, still no luck. When I got home I was able to read the display and found that the lap history was full and there was no more memory. At that point I realized that I never deleted or cleared the history, so every run since I bought the watch over a year ago was there. Good thing I caught this before the marathon. At that point I just went into history and deleted everything except for the last month.

Click for Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment